Lately I’ve had a lot of friends ask me what books i would recommend for them to read, and every time they ask me, I never know where to start. They’re all just so good! My bookshelf is filled with different types of books, but to make it a little bit easier, I made a list of some of my favorite books I have read.
Books about Relationships
- Love, Sex and Dating by Andy Stanley.
- Swipe Right by Levi Lusko
Books about Life
- Divine Direction by Craig Groeschel
- Through the Eyes of a Lion by Levi Lusko
Books that help with heart stuff
- Respectable Sins by Jerry Bridges
- Enemies of the heart by Andy Stanley
- Uninvited by Lysa TerKeurst
Books that Spiritually challenged me
- So you want to be like Christ? by Chuck Swindoll
- Sandcastle Kings by Rich Wilkerson
- How’s your Soul? by Judah Smith
- Not a Fan by Kyle Idleman
- Rooted by Banning Liebscher
So, there you have it!
Reading is so much fun, and you learn so much from other peoples experiences, if you don’t really consider yourself a “reader”, audio books are available for the books that i mentioned. Right now, I’m currently reading, “A praying life” by Paul E. Miller and after that I have 5 books sitting in my bookshelf that i need to read (I went book crazy on Amazon AND Hobby Lobby had a sale on their books, don’t judge me). I hope my list helped you and if you decide to start reading one of these books, i would love to know how it is speaking to you. If you have any book recommendations for me, send me a list!